Sexless Marriages, Erectile Dysfunction, and Sex Therapy | Podcast
In this episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast, we talk about sexless marriages, erectile dysfunction, and sex therapy. We also discuss the importance of communication in relationships and how to overcome the challenges that can prevent us from being our best selves.
Our guest is Dr. Jill McDevitt, a sexologist, sex educator, and CEO of Feminism 4 Men. She is also the author of the book Sex Matters: How Sexuality Education Can Help Young People Make Responsible Decisions.
What We Discuss in this Episode:
- The definition of a sexless marriage and the reasons why marriages become sexless
- How to overcome the challenges that can prevent us from being our best selves
- The importance of communication in relationships
- How to deal with erectile dysfunction
- What is sex therapy and how can it help