Erectile Dysfunction Treatment (Energetically Programmed Audio)
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. Many men experience ED at some point in their lives. But, if it happens frequently or always, it can be a sign of a more serious problem and should be treated.
Although there are many causes of ED, such as psychological causes like anxiety or depression, in most cases, it is due to a physical problem. The most common physical causes are diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure. Other physical causes include high cholesterol, smoking, alcoholism, and drug abuse. In some cases, ED is caused by a side effect of certain medications.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment: Medications
In many cases, ED can be treated with oral medications. The most common oral medications are:
- Sildenafil (Viagra): This medication works by increasing blood flow to the penis. It is taken one hour before sexual intercourse.
- Tadalafil (Cialis): This medication works by increasing blood flow to the penis. It is taken 30 minutes to one hour before sexual intercourse.
- Vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn): This medication works by increasing blood flow to the penis. It is taken 25 minutes to one hour before sexual intercourse.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment: Surgery
In some cases, surgery may be needed to treat ED. The most common surgical procedures are:
- Penile implants: This surgery involves placing implants in the penis to allow for an erection.
- Vascular surgery: This surgery is used to correct problems with the blood vessels that supply blood to the penis.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment: Lifestyle Changes
Some lifestyle changes that may help treat ED include:
- Quitting smoking
- Losing weight
- Exercising regularly
- Reducing stress
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment: Herbal Remedies
There are many herbal remedies that are claimed to treat ED. However, there is little scientific evidence to support these claims. Some of the most popular herbal remedies include:
- Ginkgo biloba
If you are considering taking an herbal remedy for ED, be sure to talk to your doctor first. Some of these remedies can interact with other medications or have dangerous side effects.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment: Alternative Therapies
Some alternative therapies that have been claimed to treat ED include:
There is little scientific evidence to support the use of these therapies for the treatment of ED.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment: Energetically Programmed Audio
Energetically programmed audio is a new treatment for ED that is based on the principle of energy medicine. This therapy uses sound waves to correct imbalances in the energy field of the body.
Studies have shown that energet