Rock Hard Erection – ☼ – Hypnotic Cure for Erectile Dysfunction & Impotence – Get a Solid Erection
Erectile Dysfunction, or ED, is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual intercourse. ED affects as many as 30 million men in the United States.
Many men with ED feel embarrassed or ashamed to talk about the problem with their doctor. But ED is a common problem that affects men of all ages. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.
In fact, ED is often a sign of an underlying health condition, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes. These conditions can damage the blood vessels and nerves that are needed for an erection.
If you have ED, you may be tempted to try herbal supplements, but there’s no evidence that these products work. And they can be dangerous. Herbal supplements can contain hidden ingredients that may be harmful.
The only way to know for sure if you have ED is to talk to your doctor. He or she can determine if you have ED and suggest a treatment that’s right for you.
There are a number of treatment options for ED, including:
- Oral medications. These medications, such as sildenafil (Viagra), tadalafil (Cialis), and vardenafil (Levitra), are taken by mouth.
- Injections. Alprostadil (Caverject Impulse, Edex) is injected into the side of the penis.
- Pellet implants. With this treatment, tiny pellets are inserted into the penis.
- Surgery. In some cases, surgery is needed to repair the damage from an injury, disease, or birth defect.
- Vacuum devices. A plastic tube is placed over the penis, and a vacuum pump draws the blood into the penis, making it erect.
- Counseling. This can help you and your partner find ways to cope with ED and improve your sexual relationship.
If you have ED, you’re not alone. Many men have the condition, and it can happen at any age. Talk to your doctor about treatment options.